Huge Heart is an organization dedicated to Cardiomyopathy- a weakening of the heart muscle. As of late Cardiomyopathy has been a common disease/condition amongst many athletes and young adults. It is a serious disease which can lead to complications such as sudden cardiac arrest.
Our Mission is to provide a website to support people living with cardiomyopathy and to inform people about the impact that Cardiomyopathy has on health, lifestyle and longevity.
Huge Heart Goals:
- Provide information about the different forms of Cardiomyopathy
- Provide tools to patients for nutrition and exercise
- Provide information on latest heart technology and medications
- Memorial pages to recognize people who lived with this disease and still did great things
- A directory for Heart health related websites and resources